To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
We use different types of cookies for different things, such as:
- Analyzing how you use the heartsradiant.com or holarosita.com or ministryofradiance.org (the "Sites")
- Giving you a better, more personalised experience
- Recognizing when you’ve signed in
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies let you use all the different parts of the Sites. Without them services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
These help us personalize the Sites we provide to you. Some examples of these cookies are:
- Flash cookies, which are stored on your hard drive, not your browser. These are useful for things like pausing a programme on iPlayer and then later picking up where you left off.
- Remembering if you visited the website before so that messages for new visitors are not displayed to you
- Remember your cookie preference inside the Sites
These help us understand how people are using the Sites, so we can make it better. And they let us try out different ideas.We sometimes get other companies to analyze how people are using the Sites. These companies may set their own performance cookies You can opt out of these cookies here.
- Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- To collect information about which web pages visitors go to most often so we can improve the online experience
- Error management to make sure that the website is working properly
- Testing designs to help improve the look and feel of the website.
|Cookie Name||What it's for|
This is a web analytics service provided by Segment. It allow us to track usage in order to improve the service we provide to you.
This is a web / app analytics service provided by Amplitude. It allows us to track usage in order to improve the service we provide to you.
This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate use of those services and compile a report for us.Opt-out of Google Analytics cookies
This is a web / app analytics service provided by UXCam. It allows us to track usage in order to improve the service we provide to you.
How to Control Cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.