- Partner with product, marketing, content and engineering, to define products and features that will help millions of seniors increase their healthy life expectancy
- Translate goals and constraints into end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple, elegant and easy to use
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a flawless implementation of your design deliverables
- Conduct user research to gain insights and validate solutions
- Champion inclusive design, ensuring user-centred best practice and accessibility standards are applied across all experiences
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in designing, iterating and improving customer facing digital products (web and mobile)
- A solid portfolio with a diverse set of complex products that met the market
- Experience in user research, from problem discovery to usability testing.
- Strong critical thinking and storytelling skills
- Excellent visual design skills, including a clean aesthetic and a sharp eye for layout, color, typography, and composition
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Expertise in Figma and Adobe suite applications
- Proactive, clear, and thoughtful communication with team members and stakeholders
- A team player who can prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
👉 What's in it for you
- Working on healthy ageing is one of the most rewarding and fascinating fields of the moment.
- Company committed to building the best version of itself possible: culture, processes, personal growth, team collaboration, transparency, working environment.
- Work from home or from our Madrid/Valencia offices
- Ability to define the future of the company at every level
- High accountability environment, with very few yet high caliber people who will do many things, so a lot to learn.
- We trust you.
- We promise transparency and treating you like an adult.
- Package that rewards commitment to self improvement, proficiency and humanity.
- Fun retreats at the inner forests of Valencia. Our home setting is at Balneario de Cofrentes.
- We understand and respect personal life.
- Solid memes.
- No meetings on Fridays.
- Flexibility with your life.
- Salary up to €50k, based on your skills and experience.
What to expect
- Subject matter experts in the field of longevity. You will learn a lot about it.
- No dramas, no politics and no internal secrets. We will speak to you the way we speak in this job description.
- Expect accountability. No hiding. No excuses. We do what we promise.
- Expect that we will take our culture very seriously.
- Expect random peaks of work. But out of peak we will not make up random tasks just to extract more work from people. Go to the park. Read fiction. Travel.
- Expect that we expect you to make the company better.
- Expect to get your hands dirty when it is needed.
- Expect to be important from your first day.
- Expect that we will care about your personal and profesional development. The moment we believe we cannot give you the right growth pathway for whatever reason, we will help you find other opportunities outside.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org